Tuesday 18 March 2014

Why I Can't Stand Homosexuals - Nollywood Actor Reveals


 Up and coming Nollywood actor, Bryan Okwara has expressed his disgust for homosexuals.

Bryan Okwara
Speaking in a recent interview, the former Mr. Nigeria revealed that he loathes gays.
He was asked if he'd been approached or harassed by any homosexual and he said, he can’t even stand them talk more of being in the same room with them.

When asked his take on gays, he replied: "I don’t know! But I just think they live in a world of their own."

Speaking on the notion that most male models are gays, Bryan said, "Well, I think that notion is very boring because most of the boring people are the ones that hold this culture of gays. We, Nigerians are very spiritual and our culture doesn’t allow it. When I hear things like that, I will be like where is it coming from and how is it happening?  So I don’t relate to with homosexuals at all."
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/62157.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly share your view about this post