Monday 7 April 2014

BOMBSHELL: I Don’t Have Time For Nigerian Ladies’ Controversies, Dare Art Alade Reveals

Nigerian artiste and song writer, Dare Art Alade, popularly known as Darey, in an exclusive interview with Naij.com said, ‘I don’t have time for Nigerian ladies’ controversies’.
photo
 * Dare Art Alade says he has no time for Ladies' controversies
The RnB artiste also talks about his ‘Love Like A Movie 2’ (LLAM2) concert held in Lagos recently, why he accepts to be a judge on Nigerian television reality show, Nigerian Idol, and when his fans should expect his new song and video.

One of your recent achievements was the 'love like a movie' concert you held in Lagos recently. How were you able to pull high profile names like R. Kelly to the concert?

Well, it was not totally difficult through the grace of God and because I have an outstanding production team. It was down to them that everything worked out that way. I thank everyone that was part of it.


How long did it take you to prepare for such a concert? As soon as we got all the parameters we needed for the event, it did not take us more than two months to put everything in shape. That means, if we have to organise another 'high-class' concert in another two months, we shall be ready in as much as all the parameters required for the event, like finance and other stuffs, are in place.

When should we be expecting new song from you?  I just finished work on some songs and also musical videos as well. So pretty soon, people can expect some good stuff from me.

Any collaboration? Definitely, I have collaboration with a couple of artistes whom you shall also see very soon. We have already recorded them; once they are ready they will be released.

Are you looking forward to collaboration with an international artiste? Nothing is impossible; it will be an interesting stuff.

As an experienced musician, how would you rate the Nigerian music industry? I think the industry is growing on a daily basis but trust me, we still have a long way to go. We have much work to do, technically and in our productions. So we shouldn't rest on oars for now. We should rather strive for more success.

How do you unwind when you are not busy in the studio?  Actually, I play tennis, basketball and some other sports. But tennis is something that has been with me since childhood.

As a product of a reality TV show and presently a judge on the 'Nigerian Idols' reality show, how would you rate our level of improvement over the years?
In some areas we are recording success while in some other areas, we may not. But I can tell you we are making progress and the quality keeps getting better. However, the judges, the technical production and also the sound quality can always get better.

How have you been able to improve yourself since you broke into the music scene? There has not really been any major difference because I have learnt a lot from people and been to places. So I put everything that people have taught me together and here I am today.

Are there other instruments you play apart from the keyboard?
Well, I play the drums and other instruments which I won’t like to let out of the bag right now until I unveil them.

So tell us how you have been able to do away with controversies as regards to Nigerian ladies?
I am perfectly fine. I have no problems with anyone. I am not one for controversies, there's no time for all of that.

READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/63821.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly share your view about this post