Friday 8 August 2014

Actress Iyabo Ojo Speaks About Her Current Relationships

Iyabo Ojo
Divorced Yoruba actress and producer, Iyabo Ojo has revealed she is ready for the new marriage saying however this is not in her “card” right now.
In a recent interview the Nigerian movie star said she is in a relationship adding that both of her children love her boyfriend, Nigeriafilms reports.
It would be recalled that Iyabo tied the knot with a Lagos-based movie marketer when she was 21. However this year she took children and left her husband. The actress never looked devastated over her long-time marriage end. Exactly the opposite: she urged other single mothers to stop seeking pity. Neither did she stop taking care of her looks.

In the latest interview Iyabo spoke about the current moment of her life:
“If my better half comes knocking on my door, I will open my heart for him. I am in a relationship with a very wonderful man who loves me and my kids so much. I in return love him so much but we don’t have any plan for marriage yet. Honestly, I am very happy with him in my life. My ideal man is a God-fearing man, honest, handsome, very understanding, caring and giving. My man is an embodiment of all these but we are not planning marriage now. Besides marriage is not on my card now.”
When asked about negative stories reported about her the actress responded they didn’t change her personality as she “won’t still take nonsense from anyone”.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly share your view about this post