Tuesday 23 December 2014

I Gave Ibinabo My Blessing At Her Wedding - Ateke Tom

Ateke Tom
Ateke Tom

Ex-militant, Ateke Tom has revealed that he gone to Ibinabo Fibresima’s wedding to giver her his blessing. 
Ateke’s appearance at the Okirika wedding suprised everyone as they had been rumored to be former lovers.
She had approached Ateke after rumors had been circulating in the press, and he had advised her to ignore.
Ateke also said that the Actor’s guild president was like a daughter to him and not just his friend.
He said:‘’I remember when Ibinabo came crying to me saying the papers wrote we are dating, I told her to ignore them. She is like my daughter and people will always talk about you. She is getting married today and I am happy to give my blessings.’’

Ateke also blessed the union and prayed that the husband will always take care of his friend.
READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/347918-i-gave-ibinabo-my-blessing-at-her-wedding-ateke-tom.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly share your view about this post