Thursday 23 January 2020

Chelsea are now very close to their first January signing on Napoli superstar

Chelsea are without any signing in This January transfer window so far but now very close to a deal with Napoli superstar Kalidou Koulibaly with a move on joining the England team Chelsea.

Kalidou Koulibaly is known for his great
performance this season and also last season too. He is a good and talented player said Chelsea Coach Frank Lampard. I wish he is coming to join us here for us to have a good start over after a 2-2 draw at the Stamford bridge with Arsenal according to a speculation.

Frank lampard added, I think his transfer is going to be a great challenge and also bring a great performance to the club as well and to the players he will be meeting.

Kalidou Koulibaly added, it will be a great privilege for me joning Chelsea at the moment because Chelsea is a great club which I have ever wanted to play for but i don't see Chelsea making a move for me said Koulibaly according to a speculation.

I am happy here, I wish to win more trophies for the club and also to develop my self here said Koulibaly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly share your view about this post