Monday 7 July 2014

Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari, Reveals Where She Keeps Her Secrets

Nadia Buari
Ghanaian actress and Jim Iyke’s fiancee, Nadia Buari, has revealed where she keeps her secrets.
Nadia who doesn’t hesitate to express her love for her mother and proudly flaunts their mother-daughter special bond on social media posted the photo below with caption:
“There is only one place where I can keep my every strength, my every weakness, my every secret safe. It’s in my mother’s heart.”
Actress, Nadia Buari & Her Mum In Matching Outfit ‘Goofing’ Around
Meanwhile, Nadia literally turned heads in her outfit at the just concluded BET Awards in Los Angeles.
See photo of her outfit below:

http://photos-d.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xpa1/928283_550286885080907_189066359_n.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly share your view about this post