Monday 7 July 2014

Kel Rebukes Marriage Rumours

Rapper Kel
Rapper Kel has stated in a new chat with reporters that she hasn’t started a family and is neither having problems financially.
She said she will soon be back to the music scene and has not missed performing on stage.
She said: “I used to read what was written about me, become saddened and sometimes cry. But I have moved on. Now I read and laugh a lot, shake my head, and sometimes share jokes with friends.
"I have grown wiser and stronger and more comfortable and honest with who I am. Experience has taught me a lot and I have learnt that nobody will look out for you like you can.

“Right now, I will make music that is raw and real. I miss performing on stage. Some people said I left because I was broke and started a family somewhere. But they are all wrong.”
Kels had released her hit single WaWa alright has been missing from he music scene leading to the multiple speculation that she is married and has quit the entertainment industry.
Her real name is Kelechi Ohia and she studied economics at the Lagos State university.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly share your view about this post